Holiday Plans.

Alvito: "Hey Vivaldi."
Vivaldi: "Hey Alvito, how are you,"
A: "I'm doing fine, thanks. How about you?"
V: "I'm doing good as well."
A: "So, school has been a bit busy lately, huh?"
V: "Yeah, when's our next long break?"
A: "It's in December, if I recall correctly."
V: "That's still a long time away."
A: "Yeah, speaking of which, do you have any plans for then?"
V: "Yeah, I was planning to go hiking to Mount Jayawijaya."
A: "Wow, that seems really cool. Who are you going with?"
V: "I'm going with my family.
A: "For how long?"
V: "The whole trip can take about a whole week."
A: "Cool, what'll you be be doing there?"
V: "Probably camping, roasting and stuff like that."
A: "That's cool,  I wish you all the best."
V: "Thanks, how about you, what will you do during school break?"
A: "I was thinking of going to a concert."
V: "Wow, which concert."
A: "It'll be a rock concert in Jakarta."
V: "Cool, who will you go with?"
A: "A few of my close friends and a chaperone."
V: "Awesome, I hope the concert will be fun for you."
A: "Thanks."
V: "Wish you the best, see you later."
A: " You too!"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

All About Me

EDU PASSION 2019

My Dream, My Goal, My Future