My Dream, My Goal, My Future

Salutations, my name is Alvito Ahmad Cannavaro Idham, I am currently a 16-year-old living in Bandung, Indonesia. At this moment, I live with my mom and stepdad in a nice cozy little house. I actually have a little brother, an older sister and an older stepsister. My little brother is in an Islamic boarding school called Sabilunnajah, he mostly spends his time there and is only allowed to leave for doctor appointments and monthly visits back home. My older sister is married and lives with her husband, while my older stepsister lives in another city called Bogor.
I have many hobbies and I tend to do the things I'm interested in rather than the things I'm supposed to do. I usually end up getting way into reading a book and without realizing it almost miss my task's deadline. Though, I do put a lot of effort in things (or people) that I'm interested in. I'm interested in things like computers, books, literature, engineering, geography, linguistics, and especially just learning random things from the internet. Because of this, I would consider myself as a jack of all trades but master of none because I tend to have random trivia knowledge or random skill but never really being really good at any of them.
I am the club leader of my school's astronomy research club, we sometimes go out and camp while stargazing.
My one notable achievement during senior high school would be winning second place at a regional poetry reading competition. I look forward to entering more poetry or literature related competition.
Later when I graduate, after college, I want to go into the gaming industry because it is one of my biggest passion. I want to either get into game development or game designing. I am really interested in RPGs and I have a lot of ideas especially towards sci-fi and post-apocalyptic game genres. I dream of having my own gaming company someday and be able to make awesome video games that everyone can enjoy.
I also want to have a side job or business in the culinary world because I love eating so much. I want to make a food blog about halal cuisine from around the world or maybe a cozy diner that can be a nice hangout place for family and friends.
I hope of one day creating a school that emphasizes character building and things like ethics and morals instead of learning complicated maths and physics. I would later hope that these kids have the ability to teach others and become a good person for society.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

All About Me

Introduction