EDU PASSION 2019

Edu Passion was an event that took place at our school to give us more information on potential universities that we could join. It is mostly aimed towards the 11th and 12th graders that have not made up their minds about which university they would like to enter.
I didn't have much time looking around there because I was a bit busy talking with my student exchange friend who was staying with me at the time. However, I did manage to look around the event and most prominently I was interested in universities located outside Indonesia, unfortunately I can't afford those programs.
Being at Edu Passion did revitalize my spirit and made me want to work harder to pursue my dreams on being an international ambassador to a foreign country, and I aim to go to Universitas Padjajaran (Unpad) for my university of choice.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

All About Me

Introduction

My Dream, My Goal, My Future