BAKDES

A couple of months ago me and my schoolmates went to a really cool place that most of us have never experienced before. We went to a village called Kertasari in Cibereum, Bandung, Indonesia.
There we had a wonderful time experiencing what it is like being a villager. We lived with a foster family during the course of our time there, my house's foster father is a teacher and the foster mom is a housewife. We did many different things there, one of the first one is we explored the outskirts of the village which consisted of some forest and large open farms. We got a little lost but we saw a lot of brand new things and we got to feel the great outdoor weather and it is great change of pace from the smoky and arid city air.
We also helped our foster father at his place of work which is the school. He is the principle of a madrasa and we got to help teach the first graders. We got to help out around the village by giving the villagers donations and clothing.
It was a fun and a great learning experience, I hope to one day visit the place again.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

All About Me

Introduction

My Dream, My Goal, My Future